Friday, September 12, 2008

Hurricane IKE

We are hunkering in from Hurricane IKE. We are about 100 miles from Galveston, TX We will be getting a lot of rain and high winds. We decided to stay at home and ride it out. On Thursday we started getting ready for the hurricane, we bought soups, lunch meat, soda, water and nonperisherables. We put gas in our vehicles. We picked up everything out of the yard. We put our rabbits in a closed in cage. We will have all the animals in the garage. All we can do now is pray to God that everyone will be okay.

1 comment:

julieQ said...

I pray that you made it through just fine and maybe a few branches down...at the worst!

About Me

My photo
Magnolia, Texas, United States
I am happily married to a wonderful man. I have a great son and daughter-in-law! My husband is retired. I will be retiring January 2012 I am also a SENIOR...Yikes...SENIOR CITIZEN!! There are some good things about being a SENIOR....like getting your senior discount. I started using coupons and have saved so much money on my grocery bill! I want to share what I have learned about couponing!