Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Safe and Sound in Texas!!!



Hurricane IKE is gone. Yahoo! We finally got our electricity and water back today! We are all safe and in one piece. We give Thanks to God that we still have our lives and house. We did have some minor damage...our neighbors big pine tree fell on our travel trailer. The limb went thru the roof. We are really blessed because my husband was standing on the back porch when the tree fell and it barely missed him and our house by about 1 foot. Anyways it was so nice to take a nice hot shower and wash my hair now that we have lights and water. Here are a few pictures.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Magnolia, Texas, United States
I am happily married to a wonderful man. I have a great son and daughter-in-law! My husband is retired. I will be retiring January 2012 I am also a SENIOR...Yikes...SENIOR CITIZEN!! There are some good things about being a SENIOR....like getting your senior discount. I started using coupons and have saved so much money on my grocery bill! I want to share what I have learned about couponing!